Books and eBooks
- All e-books are in Kindle format and will be sent from Amazon US, as I cannot gift books from the other Amazon sites. If you do not purchase your books from the US site, you will be able to exchange your prize for its credit value.
- When a choice of books is given, the winner will be asked to pick ONE book from the set number of books named in the giveaway.
- If a book is not available for download in the winner’s country of residence, it is the winner’s responsibility to exchange the gift for Amazon credit.
- All e-book giveaways are open internationally unless stated otherwise.
- All paperback giveaways will clearly state whether they are international or US only.
- If a winner does not respond to emails after their name is picked, a different winner will be chosen after 5 days.
- When the giveaway prize is an unreleased title, please note that all release dates are subject to publishing changes. I cannot be held responsible if a book’s release is postponed to a later date or delayed until further notice. The book will be sent to the winner once it becomes available for purchase on Amazon.
- As Amazon now ships selected Kindle models to a large number of countries worldwide, contests including Kindle eReaders are open internationally, unless stated otherwise. However, if a country is not one of the countries on Amazon’s list of countries they deliver that particular Kindle model to, residents of that country will not be eligible to enter.
- If a winner is selected but Amazon does not ship that particular Kindle model to their country of residence, no replacement prize will be offered and another winner will be selected. It is the contestant’s responsibility to make sure that their country is listed BEFORE they enter.
- Postage costs will be included in the prize.
- Kindle power adapters are not included in the prize as they are an optional accessory available from Amazon.
- All Kindle eReaders will be sent from Amazon US.
Contests are open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.